Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter #165
Welcome to the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter, Issue #165 for the week October 18th – October 24th, 2009 is available.
In this issue we cover:
* Release Candidate for Ubuntu 9.10 now available
* October 21st America’s Membership Board Meeting
* Ubuntu IRC Council Elections
* Keeping Ubuntu CD’s Available
* Ubuntu Stats
* Ubuntu Zimbabwe LoCo Team at ICT Africa 2009
* Austin’s Karmic Release Party
* Launchpad: The next six months
* Meet Matthew Revell
* Launchpad offline 4:00UTC – 4:30UTC October 26th
* The Planet
* In the Press & Blogosphere
* TurnKey: 40 Ubuntu-based virtual appliances released into the cloud
* Upcoming Meetings & Events
* Updates & Security
* And much, much more!
This issue of The Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter is brought to you by:
* John Crawford
* Craig A. Eddy
* Dave Bush
* Amber Graner
* Sayak Banerjee
* Liraz Siri
* And many others
If you have a story idea for the Weekly News, join the Ubuntu News Team mailing list and submit it. Ideas can also be added to the wiki!
Comments are closed.