Mythbuntu 9.10 Release Notes
Mythbuntu is built upon the base of Ubuntu and thus has all the non-gnome specific features of Ubuntu. You can find Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala release notes here
Note: alternate disks are no longer being made. They had a very low take rate, and we feel it’s better to focus our attention on desktop disks.
Head on over to our download page and grab the ISO.
Wondering how to upgrade? See our upgrade page
- Mythbuntu Control Centre – Used to modify settings on a Mythbuntu
system that are not necessarily MythTV specific.
- Mythbuntu Log Grabber – This app grabs specific log files into a single area and can upload them to pastebin for easy troubleshooting
- Partitioner creates one large partition (EXT4)
- Auto builds (and the Testing PPA) are now easily enabled/disabled via an installable package. They can also be easily configured from within Mythbuntu-Control-Centre. See Auto Builds for details
- MythTV 0.22.0~zrc1 included
- MythTV backend now uses upstart. This allows automatic restarting of the backend in the event of a failure.
New Features in MythTV 0.22
Seek support via the Mythbuntu forums, and please report any bugs through Launchpad, perferrably by issuing the terminal/shell command “ubuntu-bug mythtv” on your system.
Comments are closed.