Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter #186
Welcome to the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter. This is Issue #186 for the week March 21st – March 27th, 2010 and is available here.
In this issue we cover:
* Mark Shuttleworth: Less is more. But still less
* Ubuntu Server Survey 2010 released
* Ubuntu One Music Store now in public beta
* Ubuntu One Blog: Updates to web contacts
* Ubuntu Stats
* Call for LoCo Council Elections
* Launchpad read-only 11.00-13.00 UTC March 31st, 2010
* Planning For 10.10 – Growing Our Translations Community
* Ubuntu participates in Google Summer of Code
* Reviewers Team – Where are we?
* Ubuntu 10.04 LTS – Free Culture Showcase Winners!
* In the Press & Blogosphere
* Full Circle Magazine #35 & Podcast #3
* Upcoming Meetings & Events
* Updates & Security
* And much, much more!
This issue of The Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter is brought to you by:
* John Crawford
* Craig A. Eddy
* Dave Bush
* Amber Graner
* And many others
If you have a story idea for the Weekly News, join the Ubuntu News Team mailing list and submit it. Ideas can also be added to the wiki!
Comments are closed.