Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter #212
Welcome to the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter. This is Issue #212 for the week September 19 – September 25, 2010 and is available here.
In this issue we cover:
- Ubuntu 9.04 reaches end of life
- Announcing the Ubuntu Application Review Process
- Taking a Step Back With Fresh Eyes
- Behind the Circle: Gerfried Fuchs (Rhonda)
- Ubuntu Stats
- LoCo News
- Launchpad News
- Growing List of Schools Using Ubuntu
- The Growing Linux Multi-touch Community
- Edubuntu Makeover
- Test your might!
- Debian-Ubuntu Community Conference
- My experience upgrading UNE 10.04 to Maverick (and yours!)
- What I do
- Know of a cool app that deserves more attention? Nominate it for the next Ubuntu post-install guide!
- Artwork Team – What are we doing here?
- Ubuntu Artwork Crisis
- In The Press
- In The Blogosphere
- Canonical Showcases at IDF San Francisco
- Ubuntu, Canonical Wallow in Muddy Waters with Contributors’ Agreements
- Can Ubuntu Attract More Hardware Partners?
- Making a Difference; Selling a Difference
- UCLALUG Fall 2010 Installfest
- Do you dent or tweet ?
- Join the openSUSE Conference 2010!
- OLPC San Francisco Community Summit 2010
- Full Circle Magazine – Issue #41
- Featured Podcasts
- Weekly Ubuntu Development Team Meetings
- Upcoming Meetings and Events
- Updates and Security
- UWN Sneak Peek
- And much much more!
This issue of The Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter is brought to you by:
- Amber Graner
- J Scott Gwin
- Liraz Siri
- Jonathan Carter
- Penelope Stowe
- And many others
If you have a story idea for the Weekly Newsletter, join the Ubuntu News Team mailing list and submit it. Ideas can also be added to the wiki!
Comments are closed.